Hand Knotted Multi Size Aqua Traditional Vintage Style colorful Oushak Wool Rug
Introducing our beautiful Hand Knotted Multi Size Aqua Traditional colorful Oushak Wool Rug. Hand-knotted with intricate details, the rug is designed with traditional motifs in an eye-catching blend of aqua, vintage, and colorful shades, making for a timeless piece of decor for any interior. Made with durable wool, this rug is a perfect complement to your home.
- Hand-Knotted Rug
- Made with Wool
- Color: Aqua
- Made with 30 knots per square inch
- MADE TO ORDER
Hand Knotted rugs have been made for centuries and carry a tradition and art. This specific rug is made in India, in the city of Bhadohi. Bhadohi is one of the biggest rug manufacturing cities. Carpet weaving in the region dates back to the 16th century during the reign of Akbar. The skilled artisans of Bhadohi have been carrying the tradition of rug-making for centuries.
- Avoid prolonged moisture
- Vacuum regularly and/or shake to remove dust
- Do not pull any loose threads. Use scissors to simply cut the ends
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth. Harsh chemicals may damage or fade the rug
- Use rug protectors under heavy furniture