6x9, 8x10, 9x12, 10x14 and 12x15 Hand Knotted Oriental Oushak Green and Gray Wool Area Rug
The Oriental Oushak design with a classic color combination of Blue and Beige gives it an antique look. The rug is made with fine Wool. It is a perfect pick to give your interior a classic feel.
- Made with Wool
- Made to Order in 30-45 Days
- Color: Teal and Gray
- Perfect fit for Living Room, Dining Area, or Bedroom
Oushak or Ushak rugs are Turkish rugs that use a particular family of designs. Oushak rug's origin can be traced back to the Ottoman empire. Oushak rugs are evergreen Persian rugs. A lot of Oushak rugs are machine-made now, but we have carried this legacy forward in India. Our Oushak rugs are handmade with fine imported wool in Bhadohi, which is one of the biggest rug manufacturing cities. Carpet weaving in the region dates back to the 16th century during the reign of Akbar. The skilled artisans of Bhadohi have been carrying the tradition of rug-making for centuries.
- Avoid prolonged moisture
- Vacuum regularly and/or shake to remove dust
- Do not pull any loose threads. Use scissors to simply cut the ends
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth. Harsh chemicals may damage or fade the rug
- Use rug protectors under heavy furniture