Antique Blue and Beige Multi size Hand Knotted Traditional Oushak Wool Area Rug
This elegant Oushak wool area rug is beautifully hand-knotted in a traditional style, crafted with a unique antique blue and beige pattern in multiple sizes. The high-quality wool construction is soft and durable, making this an ideal decoration for residential and commercial spaces.
- SIZES ARE MADE TO ORDER IN 30-45 DAYS
- Made with Wool
- Color : Blue and Beige
- Made with 28 knots per square inch
Oushak rugs have been made for centuries and carry a tradition and art. This specific rug is made in India, in the city of Bhadohi. Bhadohi is one of the biggest rug manufacturing cities. Carpet weaving in the region dates back to the 16th century during the reign of Akbar. The skilled artisans of Bhadohi have been carrying the tradition of rug-making for centuries.
- Avoid prolonged moisture
- Vacuum regularly and/or shake to remove dust
- Do not pull any loose threads. Use scissors to simply cut the ends
- The blot spills immediately with a white cloth. Harsh chemicals may damage or fade the rug
- Use rug protectors under heavy furniture