Antique Hand Knotted Oushak Gray and Silver Traditional wool Area Rug
This Antique Hand Knotted Oushak Gray and Silver Traditional Wool Area Rug is crafted with centuries-old techniques. Boasting a classic Oushak design, the rug is expertly hand knotted for an exquisite finish, featuring a one-of-a-kind gray and silver palette. Perfect for adding a touch of timeless elegance to any room.
- SIZES ARE MADE TO ORDER IN 30-45 DAYS
- Made with Wool
- Color : Gray and Silver
- Made with 28 knots per square inch
This specific rug is made in India, in the city of Bhadohi. Bhadohi is one of the biggest rug manufacturing cities. Carpet weaving in the region dates back to the 16th century during the reign of Akbar. The skilled artisans of Bhadohi have been carrying the tradition of rug-making for centuries.
- Avoid prolonged moisture
- Vacuum regularly and/or shake to remove dust
- Do not pull any loose threads. Use scissors to simply cut the ends
- The blot spills immediately with a white cloth. Harsh chemicals may damage or fade the rug
- Use rug protectors under heavy furniture