Antique look Traditional Floral Gray, Rust and Beige Hand knotted Heriz Custom Made wool Area Rug
This antique-look Traditional rug features a unique combination of colors in gray, rust, and beige, and is hand-knotted from high-quality wool. Each custom-made rug is one of a kind, perfect for adding a unique finishing touch to any room.
- SIZES ARE MADE TO ORDER IN 30-60 DAYS
- Made with Wool
- Color : Gray, Rust and Beige
- Made with 28 knots per square inch
This specific rug is made in India, in the city of Bhadohi. Bhadohi is one of the biggest rug manufacturing cities. Carpet weaving in the region dates back to the 16th century during the reign of Akbar. The skilled artisans of Bhadohi have been carrying the tradition of rug-making for centuries.
- Avoid prolonged moisture
- Vacuum regularly and/or shake to remove dust
- Do not pull any loose threads. Use scissors to simply cut the ends
- The blot spills immediately with a white cloth. Harsh chemicals may damage or fade the rug
- Use rug protectors under heavy furniture