Antique Style Green, Ivory and Beige Hand knotted Heriz Serapi Multi Size wool Area Rug
This vintage Serapi wool area rug in green, ivory, and beige is hand-knotted into a multi-size design. Its classic look and feel adds timeless elegance to any room. Made from sturdy wool, it stands the test of time, making it a great addition to any home.
- Hand-Knotted Rug
- Made with Soft Wool
- Color : Green, Ivory and Beige
- Made with 28 knots per square inch
- SIZES ARE MADE TO ORDER 30-45 DAYS
Heriz rugs have been made for centuries and carry a tradition and art. This specific rug is made in India, in the city of Bhadohi. Bhadohi is one of the biggest rug manufacturing cities. Carpet weaving in the region dates back to the 16th century during the reign of Akbar. The skilled artisans of Bhadohi have been carrying the tradition of rug-making for centuries.
- Avoid prolonged moisture
- Vacuum regularly and/or shake to remove dust
- Do not pull any loose threads. Use scissors to simply cut the ends
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth. Harsh chemicals may damage or fade the rug
- Use rug protectors under heavy furniture