Custom Made Antique Style Green and Silver Hand knotted Traditional Oriental Oushak wool Area Rug
This exquisite Antique Green and Silver hand-knotted Traditional Oriental Oushak wool Area Rug features an elegant pattern that's sure to bring a timeless feel to any room. The high-quality wool construction provides soft comfort and superior durability. Enjoy a piece of history in your home with this beautiful piece.
- Made with Wool
- Made to order 30-60 days
- Color: Green and Silver
- Made with 22 knots per square inch
These rugs have been made for centuries and carry a tradition and art. This specific rug is made in India, in the city of Bhadohi. Bhadohi is one of the biggest rug manufacturing cities. Carpet weaving in the region dates back to the 16th century during the reign of Akbar. The skilled artisans of Bhadohi have been carrying the tradition of rug-making for centuries.
- Avoid prolonged moisture
- Vacuum regularly and shake to remove dust
- Do not pull any loose threads. Use scissors to cut the ends simply
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth. Harsh chemicals may damage or fade the rug
- Use rug protectors under heavy furniture