Custom Made Beige and Light Green Hand knotted Traditional Oushak Multi Size wool Area Rug
This hand-knotted traditional Oushak area rug features pattern in beige and light green wool. With its meticulous craftsmanship, this rug is perfect for any home looking to add a touch of traditional style with a modern twist.
- ALL SIZES ARE MADE TO ORDER IN 30-60 Days
- Made with Wool
- Color: Beige and Light Green
- Made with 22 knots per square inch
This specific rug is made in India, in the city of Bhadohi. Bhadohi is one of the biggest rug manufacturing cities. Carpet weaving in the region dates back to the 16th century during the reign of Akbar. The skilled artisans of Bhadohi have been carrying the tradition of rug-making for centuries.
- Avoid prolonged moisture
- Vacuum regularly and/or shake to remove dust
- Do not pull any loose threads. Use scissors to simply cut the ends
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth. Harsh chemicals may damage or fade the rug
- Use rug protectors under heavy furniture