Custom Made Blue, Beige and Green Multi size Hand knotted Traditional Oushak Wool Area Rug
This elegant Oushak wool rug is the perfect addition to any home. Hand knotted in multi sizes, it features an intricate blend of beige, green, and blue hues for a traditional, vintage look that adds both character and comfort to any space. Ideal for kids' rooms, living rooms, and bedrooms.
- Hand-Knotted Rug
- Made with Wool
- Color : Blue, Beige and Green
- Made with 28 knots per square inch
- ALL SIZES ARE MADE TO ORDER 30-60 Days
These rugs have been made for centuries and carry a tradition and art. This specific rug is made in India, in the city of Bhadohi. Bhadohi is one of the biggest rug manufacturing cities. Carpet weaving in the region dates back to the 16th century during the reign of Akbar. The skilled artisans of Bhadohi have been carrying the tradition of rug-making for centuries.
- Avoid prolonged moisture
- Vacuum regularly and/or shake to remove dust
- Do not pull any loose threads. Use scissors to simply cut the ends
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth. Harsh chemicals may damage or fade the rug
- Use rug protectors under heavy furniture