Custom Made Hand Knotted Silver and Blue Colorful Traditional Oushak Wool Area Rug
This timeless, traditional hand-knotted Oushak wool area rug features a unique vibrant mix of silver and blue hues. Boasting a wool construction, this piece is able to capture the intricate details of traditional designs for an exquisite finished look. Multi-size design ensures it fits perfectly in any home.
- SIZES ARE MADE TO ORDER IN 30-60 DAYS
- Made with Wool
- Color : Silver and Blue
- Made with 28 knots per square inch
This specific rug is made in India, in the city of Bhadohi. Bhadohi is one of the biggest rug manufacturing cities. Carpet weaving in the region dates back to the 16th century during the reign of Akbar. The skilled artisans of Bhadohi have been carrying the tradition of rug-making for centuries.
- Avoid prolonged moisture
- Vacuum regularly and/or shake to remove dust
- Do not pull any loose threads. Use scissors to simply cut the ends
- The blot spills immediately with a white cloth. Harsh chemicals may damage or fade the rug
- Use rug protectors under heavy furniture