Custom Made Teal and Ivory Hand knotted Traditional Oushak wool Area Rug
This beautiful Hand Knotted Oushak Wool Rug is a Custom Made piece. Featuring a timeless Traditional design in a lovely combination of Teal and Blue, this rug will bring a classic touch to any space. Crafted from superior wool materials for a luxury feel, this piece is sure to enhance any room.
- SIZES ARE MADE TO ORDER IN 30-45 DAYS
- Made with Wool
- Color: Teal and Ivory
- Made with 28 knots per square inch
Oushak rugs originate from the city of Oushak in the province of East Azerbaijan in North West Iran. Oushak rugs have been made for centuries and carry a tradition and art. This specific rug is made in India, in the city of Bhadohi. Bhadohi is one of the biggest rug manufacturing cities. Carpet weaving in the region dates back to the 16th century during the reign of Akbar. The skilled artisans of Bhadohi have been carrying the tradition of rug-making for centuries.
- Avoid prolonged moisture
- Vacuum regularly and/or shake to remove dust
- Do not pull any loose threads. Use scissors to simply cut the ends
- The blot spills immediately with a white cloth. Harsh chemicals may damage or fade the rug
- Use rug protectors under heavy furniture