Custom Made Traditional Brown, Ivory and Blue Hand knotted Multi Size wool Area Rug
This traditional area rug features a unique Heriz Serapi design, woven with wool in shades of brown, ivory and blue. The multi-size structure gives subtle variety to the room, creating an elegant and timeless atmosphere.
- Made with Wool
- Color : Brown, Ivory and Blue
- Made with 30 knots per square inch
- Sizes are made to order in 30-60 days
This specific rug is made in India, in the city of Bhadohi. Bhadohi is one of the biggest rug manufacturing cities. Carpet weaving in the region dates back to the 16th century during the reign of Akbar. The skilled artisans of Bhadohi have been carrying the tradition of rug-making for centuries.
- Avoid prolonged moisture
- Vacuum regularly and/or shake to remove dust
- Do not pull any loose threads. Use scissors to simply cut the ends
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth. Harsh chemicals may damage or fade the rug
- Use rug protectors under heavy furniture