Custom Made Traditional Gray and Brown Multi Size Antique Style Hand knotted Wool Area Rug
This Traditional Gray and Brown Multi Size Antique Style Floral Hand knotted Wool Area Rug offers timeless elegance and classic beauty. Its traditional design features a delicate floral pattern with shades of charcoal and brown, and its hand-knotted construction of 100% wool ensures a touch of luxury and comfort underfoot in any room. Enhance your interior decor with this beautiful and durable rug.
- Hand-Knotted Rug
- Made with Soft Wool
- Color : Gray and Brown
- Made with 28 knots per square inch
- ALL SIZES ARE MADE TO ORDER 30-45 Days
These rugs have been made for centuries and carry a tradition and art. This specific rug is made in India, in the city of Bhadohi. Bhadohi is one of the biggest rug manufacturing cities. Carpet weaving in the region dates back to the 16th century during the reign of Akbar. The skilled artisans of Bhadohi have been carrying the tradition of rug-making for centuries.
- Avoid prolonged moisture
- Vacuum regularly and/or shake to remove dust
- Do not pull any loose threads. Use scissors to simply cut the ends
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth. Harsh chemicals may damage or fade the rug
- Use rug protectors under heavy furniture