Hand Knotted Beige and Charcoal Oriental Multi Size Oushak Wool Area Rug
This stunning hand-knotted area rug features an Oriental Oushak pattern in beige and charcoal colors, crafted from the highest quality wool. Its intricate design is sure to add an element of sophistication and elegance to your living room or any space.
- SIZES ARE MADE TO ORDER IN 30-60 DAYS
- Made with Wool
- Color : Beige and Charcoal
- Made with 28 knots per square inch
This specific rug is made in India, in the city of Bhadohi. Bhadohi is one of the biggest rug manufacturing cities. Carpet weaving in the region dates back to the 16th century during the reign of Akbar. The skilled artisans of Bhadohi have been carrying the tradition of rug-making for centuries.
- Avoid prolonged moisture
- Vacuum regularly and/or shake to remove dust
- Do not pull any loose threads. Use scissors to simply cut the ends
- The blot spills immediately with a white cloth. Harsh chemicals may damage or fade the rug
- Use rug protectors under heavy furniture