Silver, Ivory and Beige vibrant Colorful Hand knotted Multi Size Traditional Oushak wool Rug
This Modern Silver, Ivory and Beige vibrant Colorful Hand knotted Traditional Oushak wool Rug is the perfect addition to any living space. Its striking silver, ivory and beige colour scheme will add a vibrant, yet subtle, touch to any room. Its hand knotted wool ensures this rug is strong and durable for years of use.
- Hand-Knotted Rug
- Made with Soft Wool
- Color : Silver, Ivory and Beige
- Made with 28 knots per square inch
- SIZES ARE MADE TO ORDER 30-45 DAYS
Oushak rugs have been made for centuries and carry a tradition and art. This specific rug is made in India, in the city of Bhadohi. Bhadohi is one of the biggest rug manufacturing cities. Carpet weaving in the region dates back to the 16th century during the reign of Akbar. The skilled artisans of Bhadohi have been carrying the tradition of rug-making for centuries.
- Avoid prolonged moisture
- Vacuum regularly and/or shake to remove dust
- Do not pull any loose threads. Use scissors to simply cut the ends
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth. Harsh chemicals may damage or fade the rug
- Use rug protectors under heavy furniture