Turkish Knot Antique Green and Ivory Traditional Multi Size Hand knotted Oushak Rug
This Hand-Knotted Rug has been Made with Handspun Wool, which has a natural shine and softness to it. The beautiful colors of the rug carry a legacy of the famous Oushak rug, the traditional design of the rug completes your space without making it look busy. Oushak rugs are durable and can last for decades if treated right.
- Hand-Knotted Turkish Knot
- ALL SIZES ARE MADE TO ORDER IN 30-45 DAYS
- Made with Wool
- Color : Antique Green and Ivory
- Made with 28 knots per square inch
Oushak rugs have been made for centuries and carry a tradition and art. This specific rug is made in India, in the city of Bhadohi. Bhadohi is one of the biggest rug manufacturing cities. Carpet weaving in the region dates back to the 16th century during the reign of Akbar. The skilled artisans of Bhadohi have been carrying the tradition of rug-making for centuries.
- Avoid prolonged moisture
- Vacuum regularly and/or shake to remove dust
- Do not pull any loose threads. Use scissors to simply cut the ends
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth. Harsh chemicals may damage or fade the rug
- Use rug protectors under heavy furniture