Turkish Knot Ivory and Green Colorful Traditional Multi Size Hand knotted Oushak Rug
This Turkish Knot Antique Ivory and Green Traditional Multi Size Hand-knotted Oushak Rug is expertly crafted with antique ivory and green fibers. The rug features a traditional Turkish knot construction and is hand-knotted to ensure superior quality, making it a timeless piece that will last for years to come.
- Hand-Knotted Turkish Knot
- ALL SIZES ARE MADE TO ORDER IN 30-45 DAYS
- Made with Hand Spun Wool
- Color: Ivory and Green
- Made with 28 knots per square inch
Oushak rugs have been made for centuries and carry a tradition and art. This specific rug is made in India, in the city of Bhadohi. Bhadohi is one of the biggest rug manufacturing cities. Carpet weaving in the region dates back to the 16th century during the reign of Akbar. The skilled artisans of Bhadohi have been carrying the tradition of rug-making for centuries.
- Avoid prolonged moisture
- Vacuum regularly and/or shake to remove dust
- Do not pull any loose threads. Use scissors to simply cut the ends
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth. Harsh chemicals may damage or fade the rug
- Use rug protectors under heavy furniture